Re: Estrella III

  • Maria Daggett
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2007
      A great huge Thank you to all of the singers, listeners,
      helpers, organizers and of course Master Lazarus for this year's
      concert at Estrella.
      Again, Erlan feels like a very proud parent knowing that
      others have benefit from the Known World Choir.
      We have 2 more concerts to look forward to this year, Lillies
      and Pennsic.

      There will not be a choir at Gulf Wars, as I have not secured a
      director. I've had some responses but no committments.

      The job is still open, but we're running out of time.

      Thank you all for participating in KWC-EWIII

      In service,
      Erlandr Nordenskald, CSC, OM
      Coordinator and Director Emeritas of the Known World Choir
      Chancellor of the East Kingdom University

      Be a PS3 game guru.