Re: [KWChoir] Estrella 2007 - We Came, We Saw, We Sang

  • janiswood@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 21, 2007
      Actually you don't have to trust him.  As a member of the audience at both rehearsals and the actual performance, the group was awesome.  It always amazes me how a group of individuals can get together for such a short period of time (approximately 8 hours of rehearsal time) and put on a wonderous performance.  A couple of the numbers sent shivers down the spine they were so awesome.  So congrats to Master Lazarus and all of the individuals who came out to sing.
      Now all we need is more of it.