Re: [KWChoir] Estrella 2007 - We Came, We Saw, We Sang

  • DON HARRINGTON
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 21, 2007
      Sorry, we weren't able to get tapes this time.  It's on my list of things to work on for next year.

      So you'll just have to trust me that they sang like angels.  Smiley emoticon

      Don / Laz

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 21, 2007
        Actually you don't have to trust him.  As a member of the audience at both rehearsals and the actual performance, the group was awesome.  It always amazes me how a group of individuals can get together for such a short period of time (approximately 8 hours of rehearsal time) and put on a wonderous performance.  A couple of the numbers sent shivers down the spine they were so awesome.  So congrats to Master Lazarus and all of the individuals who came out to sing.
        Now all we need is more of it.