Reminders from your Moderator

  • erlannordenskald
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2007
      Hey all, Erlan here.
      Just a heads up to all our members.
      1) SPAMMING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
      2) Try and edit your posts by deleting the digests when answering or
      replying to a post. Snip only the sections that refer to the topic.
      3) Change the subject line only if you're changing the subject.
      4)Be nice, be clean and be friendly
      5) Organize files and pictures into your own folders.

      that's all

      just doing my job

      Sing well, sing LOUD and sing often..........

      WHEN IS AN ESTRELLA REPORT COMING IN??????????

      erlandr