East Kingdom Chorale announcement

  • erlannordenskald
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24 11:55 AM
      This is the announcement that is going out to the PIke staff for the
      May and June editions. Please free to pass it on to your local East
      kingdom newsletters.

      I am in the process of setting up a rehearsal schedule for EK
      Chorale.

      Thanks!!!
      Erlan

      Announcing the Formation of the East Kingdom Chorale

      The primary goal of this group will be to research and prepare music
      for Court and other Royal events that are historically accurate and
      to include members from all over the East Kingdom of the SCA. Each
      local shire/barony/canton/group is encouraged to participate and
      educate the musically inclined members so that we can gather the day
      of an event and rehearse and perform.
      Autocrats that are interested in including period performance to
      their day that is tailored to the theme of the event are encouraged
      to contact Erlan! Local directors and musicians are encouraged to
      contact Erlan!
      More detailed information may be obtained by contacting
      ErlanNordenskald@....
      We welcome your voice, your input and your support.
      Lady Erlan Nordenskald AoA, CSC; Coordinator EK CHorale
      Director Emeritas, Known World Choir