Is there a Bard amongst us!!

  • erlannordenskald
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10 7:47 PM
      Congratulations to Lady Siobhan....one of our own and someone set up
      to assist in the KWC at Pennsic this year has won the East Kingdom's
      QUEEN'S BARD competition. Along with Arden....who is KING'S BARD,
      they will grace us all year with music and stories, merriment and
      entertainment!! VIVAT to both, but special VIVAT's to Siobhan, who
      deserves every honor bestowed on her!! - Erlan