Fw: Pennsic Choir Program

  • chrissings@juno.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2007
      I thought this had posted 3 days ago!  Apparently I was wrong! - AM

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2007
        Hi There,

        Greetings!

        I am core member of choral group (All Male Acapella Choir) base here in Saudi Arabia and I am glad and thankful that you allow me to join in your yahoo groups.  Please visit our yahoo groups for your more information.

        Regards,

        Lito

        http://ph.mail.yahoo.com
      • Lito Banayata