Re: [KWChoir] Re: EK Songbooks

  • Lynn Roth
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2007
      My address is 89 Michael Lane, Newington,Ct 06111 I guess a name would help Lynn Roth.  Let me know what Linnette wants to do.  Thanks, Isolde(Lynn)

      ladysiobhan@... wrote:
      Indeed.  I'll be at EK 12th Night this weekend with a few copies.  I believe it's $15 for a direct sale, proceeds go to the Pikestaff A&S issues.  It seems there's quite a list, with lots of people from other kingdoms too!  Thanks.  If those interested would contact me again with their addresses, I'll doublecheck with Linette on how she wants to exchange currency.

      Siobhan

      From: "erlannordenskald" <erlannordenskald@ yahoo.com>
      Hey Siobhan... looks like you better get a hold of Lynette and get
      your hands on a few copies for the folks!!!

      Erlan
      .