Re: Pennsic Choir 2007

  • Chris Mortika
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2007
      --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, maria daggett <erlannordenskald@...>
      wrote:

      > Probably after Estrella, more info on that concert will be
      forthcoming.

      The reason I'm asking: the Northshield Choir is putting together our
      2007 chunk o' repertoire, and I wanted some overlap, if possible, with
      the KWC repertoire for Lilies and Pennsic.

      By the way, one: Warriors and Warlords is a pretty good-sized event.
      We'll be practicin' and performin' a concert. Y'all are welcome to
      come sing with us.

      By the way, two: if Bryce --the fellow who directed the choir at Lilies
      last year-- is still paying attention here, he should wave or
      something. Mistress Gwyneth and I have been trying to reach him.

      --Christian d'Hiver
    • daggett42
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4, 2007
        Woops
        on the 2 N thing
        Sorry. :(
        Vikings don't spell great.

        BRYCE - ---------you here.

        Actually I know he's here and probably lurking about. I know
        that the lady who is assisting him is probably also lurking
        about.
        :)