Re: [KWChoir] Re: Pennsic Choir 2007

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2007
      Actually, we both spell it with 2 N's. :-)  But she's Arianna Morgan from Atlantia, I'm Arianna of Wynthrope from AEthelmearc.  All these "A" Kingdoms...

      I expect Arianna Morgan will post info on her plans as soon as she sees these messages.

      (the other) Arianna

      maria daggett <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:
      As a matter of fact the Pennsic Choir Director's name is Arianna but with 2-N's unlike Ariana of last year with 1-N!!
          Probably after Estrella, more info on that concert will be forthcoming.
      We've got to get through Estrella and then do planning for Lillies AND Pennsic.

      :)
      this is always such an exciting time of year!!!!!

      Erlandr
      .

      Karen Kasper

      "I told myself that acts of folly are the only things that one doesn't regret in life." - Jean-Paul Guyot

      "I believe in the indomitable human spirit and the amazing capacity we have for understanding the world; for love, joy and happiness." - Michael Shermer

      always stay connected to friends.

    • Chris Mortika
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2007
        --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, maria daggett <erlannordenskald@...>
        wrote:

        > Probably after Estrella, more info on that concert will be
        forthcoming.

        The reason I'm asking: the Northshield Choir is putting together our
        2007 chunk o' repertoire, and I wanted some overlap, if possible, with
        the KWC repertoire for Lilies and Pennsic.

        By the way, one: Warriors and Warlords is a pretty good-sized event.
        We'll be practicin' and performin' a concert. Y'all are welcome to
        come sing with us.

        By the way, two: if Bryce --the fellow who directed the choir at Lilies
        last year-- is still paying attention here, he should wave or
        something. Mistress Gwyneth and I have been trying to reach him.

        --Christian d'Hiver
      • daggett42
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 4, 2007
          Woops
          on the 2 N thing
          Sorry. :(
          Vikings don't spell great.

          BRYCE - ---------you here.

          Actually I know he's here and probably lurking about. I know
          that the lady who is assisting him is probably also lurking
          about.
          :)