Re: Pennsic Choir 2007

  • maria daggett
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2007
      As a matter of fact the Pennsic Choir Director's name is Arianna but with 2-N's unlike Ariana of last year with 1-N!!
          Probably after Estrella, more info on that concert will be forthcoming.
      We've got to get through Estrella and then do planning for Lillies AND Pennsic.

      :)
      this is always such an exciting time of year!!!!!

      Erlandr

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2007
        Actually, we both spell it with 2 N's. :-)  But she's Arianna Morgan from Atlantia, I'm Arianna of Wynthrope from AEthelmearc.  All these "A" Kingdoms...

        I expect Arianna Morgan will post info on her plans as soon as she sees these messages.

        (the other) Arianna

        maria daggett <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:
        As a matter of fact the Pennsic Choir Director's name is Arianna but with 2-N's unlike Ariana of last year with 1-N!!
            Probably after Estrella, more info on that concert will be forthcoming.
        We've got to get through Estrella and then do planning for Lillies AND Pennsic.

        :)
        this is always such an exciting time of year!!!!!

        Erlandr
        .

        Karen Kasper

        "I told myself that acts of folly are the only things that one doesn't regret in life." - Jean-Paul Guyot

        "I believe in the indomitable human spirit and the amazing capacity we have for understanding the world; for love, joy and happiness." - Michael Shermer

        always stay connected to friends.

      • Chris Mortika
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2007
          --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, maria daggett <erlannordenskald@...>
          wrote:

          > Probably after Estrella, more info on that concert will be
          forthcoming.

          The reason I'm asking: the Northshield Choir is putting together our
          2007 chunk o' repertoire, and I wanted some overlap, if possible, with
          the KWC repertoire for Lilies and Pennsic.

          By the way, one: Warriors and Warlords is a pretty good-sized event.
          We'll be practicin' and performin' a concert. Y'all are welcome to
          come sing with us.

          By the way, two: if Bryce --the fellow who directed the choir at Lilies
          last year-- is still paying attention here, he should wave or
          something. Mistress Gwyneth and I have been trying to reach him.

          --Christian d'Hiver
        • daggett42
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 4, 2007
            Woops
            on the 2 N thing
            Sorry. :(
            Vikings don't spell great.

            BRYCE - ---------you here.

            Actually I know he's here and probably lurking about. I know
            that the lady who is assisting him is probably also lurking
            about.
            :)