Re: KWC at Gulf Wars

  • Maria Daggett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2007
      Actually, funny you mention that..
      I'e had a director for 2 years now and something's always
      happened to make it "not happen"
      It is my goal to have a KWC at Gulf Wars if not this year,
      then for sure, next year.
      I would be really happy to talk to anyone who wishes to
      direct the choir at GW should they want to try it.
      As with the starting of a tradition such as the KWC
      somewhere, I'll walk anyonwe through it.... and make it it go
      smooth!!!!!

      any takers...

      erlan

      Get your own web address.