RE: [KWChoir] Re: songs of the east

  • Maria Foss
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 4, 2007

      I’d like a songbook as well.  Thanks for offering to coordinate this!

      Marea d’Estoile (House Rosewood)

      From: "erlannordenskald" <erlannordenskald@ yahoo.com>

      Sounds like Lynette might need to get some of those books to an event
      soon, or perhaps do a mailing to those interested. Siobhan, who is her
      apprentice is ON this list... and I'm sure that she can arrange to
      snail mail copies to interested people. Siobhan... can you handle
      this? Seems like a few people would like the song books.
      And, Svan, you are SO silly. Head of a pin... geeesh.. really?
      We'll have to fix that!!

      http://www.eset. com