Re: [KWChoir] Re: songs of the east

  • Marcus Antaya
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 2, 2007
      I'm in, even from Ealdormere...I like Knowne World Music...L

      Gyric

      Carlene McCarthy <miatawolf@...> wrote:
      I am interested too please.

      Carlene

      On 12/31/06, Justin Semmel <juzbunny@netspace. net.au> wrote:
      I'm in!

      Robert Behannes
      aka Juz
      From: "erlannordenskald" <erlannordenskald@ yahoo.com>
      Sounds like Lynette might need to get some of those books to an event
      soon, or perhaps do a mailing to those interested. Siobhan, who is her
      apprentice is ON this list... and I'm sure that she can arrange to
      snail mail copies to interested people. Siobhan... can you handle
      this? Seems like a few people would like the song books.
      And, Svan, you are SO silly. Head of a pin... geeesh.. really?
      We'll have to fix that!!

      http://www.eset. com

      Lord Gyric of Otershaghe
      Troubadour, Entertainer and generally all-around nice guy
      REMEMBER: Eagles may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines....

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Maria Foss
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 4, 2007

        I’d like a songbook as well.  Thanks for offering to coordinate this!

        Marea d’Estoile (House Rosewood)