Re: [KWChoir] Re: songs of the east

  • Carlene McCarthy
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 2, 2007
      I am interested too please.

      Carlene

      On 12/31/06, Justin Semmel <juzbunny@...> wrote:

      I'm in!

      Robert Behannes
      aka Juz
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 7:24 AM
      Subject: Re: [KWChoir] Re: songs of the east

      If anyone is interested in getting a copy of the songbook, please email me to get contact information for Linette.  It would probably be best to contact her directly.  I'll let her know that there's more interest out there and maybe she'll let me be her EK songbook crack dealer.  She's been less active lately due to life issues.

      Siobhan

      From: "erlannordenskald" <erlannordenskald@ yahoo.com>

      Sounds like Lynette might need to get some of those books to an event
      soon, or perhaps do a mailing to those interested. Siobhan, who is her
      apprentice is ON this list... and I'm sure that she can arrange to
      snail mail copies to interested people. Siobhan... can you handle
      this? Seems like a few people would like the song books.
      And, Svan, you are SO silly. Head of a pin... geeesh.. really?
      We'll have to fix that!!

      http://www.eset.com

    • Marcus Antaya
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 2, 2007
        I'm in, even from Ealdormere...I like Knowne World Music...L

        Gyric

        Carlene McCarthy <miatawolf@...> wrote:
        I am interested too please.

        Carlene

        On 12/31/06, Justin Semmel <juzbunny@netspace. net.au> wrote:
        I'm in!

        Robert Behannes
        aka Juz

        From: "erlannordenskald" <erlannordenskald@ yahoo.com>
        Sounds like Lynette might need to get some of those books to an event
        soon, or perhaps do a mailing to those interested. Siobhan, who is her
        apprentice is ON this list... and I'm sure that she can arrange to
        snail mail copies to interested people. Siobhan... can you handle
        this? Seems like a few people would like the song books.
        And, Svan, you are SO silly. Head of a pin... geeesh.. really?
        We'll have to fix that!!

        http://www.eset. com

        Lord Gyric of Otershaghe
        Troubadour, Entertainer and generally all-around nice guy
        REMEMBER: Eagles may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines....

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Maria Foss
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 4, 2007

          I’d like a songbook as well.  Thanks for offering to coordinate this!

          Marea d’Estoile (House Rosewood)