Re: [KWChoir] Re: songs of the east

  • Lynn Roth
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 1, 2007
      I know I for one would like a copy of her book.  Let me know what I have to do to get one.  Isolde of Glen
      Justin Semmel <juzbunny@...> wrote:
      I'm in!

      Robert Behannes
      aka Juz
      From: "erlannordenskald" <erlannordenskald@ yahoo.com>
      Sounds like Lynette might need to get some of those books to an event
      soon, or perhaps do a mailing to those interested. Siobhan, who is her
      apprentice is ON this list... and I'm sure that she can arrange to
      snail mail copies to interested people. Siobhan... can you handle
      this? Seems like a few people would like the song books.
      And, Svan, you are SO silly. Head of a pin... geeesh.. really?
      We'll have to fix that!!

      http://www.eset. com

    • Carlene McCarthy
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 2, 2007
        I am interested too please.

        Carlene

        On 12/31/06, Justin Semmel <juzbunny@...> wrote:

        I'm in!

        Robert Behannes
        aka Juz

        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 2, 2007
          I'm in, even from Ealdormere...I like Knowne World Music...L

          Gyric

          Carlene McCarthy <miatawolf@...> wrote:
          I am interested too please.

          Carlene

          On 12/31/06, Justin Semmel <juzbunny@netspace. net.au> wrote:
          I'm in!

          Robert Behannes
          aka Juz

          From: "erlannordenskald" <erlannordenskald@ yahoo.com>
          Sounds like Lynette might need to get some of those books to an event
          soon, or perhaps do a mailing to those interested. Siobhan, who is her
          apprentice is ON this list... and I'm sure that she can arrange to
          snail mail copies to interested people. Siobhan... can you handle
          this? Seems like a few people would like the song books.
          And, Svan, you are SO silly. Head of a pin... geeesh.. really?
          We'll have to fix that!!

          http://www.eset. com

          Lord Gyric of Otershaghe
          Troubadour, Entertainer and generally all-around nice guy
          REMEMBER: Eagles may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines....

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Maria Foss
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 4, 2007

            I’d like a songbook as well.  Thanks for offering to coordinate this!

            Marea d’Estoile (House Rosewood)