Re: [KWChoir] Digest Number 236

  • Justin Semmel
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2006
      I would like a copy of this too..

      Cheers,
      Robert Behannes

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 9:42 AM
      Subject: Re: [KWChoir] Digest Number 236

      Mistress Linette de Gallardon wrote a book called "Sing for the East"
      that's geared around those who can play the harp but it's words and
      music and such about the East Kingdom. :)

      On 29 Nov 2006 11:09:28 -0000, KWChoir@yahoogroups .com
      <KWChoir@yahoogroups .com> wrote:
      > There is 1 message in this issue.
      >
      > Topics in this digest:
      >
      > 1. East Kingdon Song library, Only a myth???
      > From: edward_dit_lion
      >

      > Message
      >
      > 1. East Kingdon Song library, Only a myth???
      > Posted by: "edward_dit_ lion" edward_dit_lion@ yahoo.ca edward_dit_lion
      > Date: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:56 pm ((PST))
      >
      > Greetings onto the list;
      >
      > I am in search of a collection of songs written about the East
      > Kingdom or by Eastern kinsmen. I only recently started to sing and
      > was much enjoying it. However I have recently moved away from
      > Ealdormere and the few songs I do know keep making me home sick &#61514;.
      >
      > There is little to no activity in my local area but we are trying to
      > get thing moving forward and to that end any guidance would be helpful.
      >
      > Many thanks in advance
      > Edward Fuchyn
      >

      > Messages in this topic (1)

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      ~Lady Glynis Gwynedd
      Barony of Highland Foorde
      "Have you hugged a harp today?"

      http://www.eset.com
    • lleehill@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2007
        I would like a copy also, please.

        Thanks.

        Eden
      • Geffrei Maudeleyne
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2007

          I would like a copy also, please.

          Thanks.

          Geffrei Maudeleyne

        • erlannordenskald
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2007
            Hey Siobhan... looks like you better get a hold of Lynette and get
            your hands on a few copies for the folks!!!