Re: [KWChoir] Re: recording

  • ladysvea@netscape.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 6, 2006
       Way cool!
      Svea

      -----Original Message-----
      From: erlannordenskald@...
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 9:59 AM
      Subject: [KWChoir] Re: recording

      off, did Life happen?>>>>>

      Life always happens,
      As a matter of fact, my brother (who owns a studio in NYC and all the
      equipment) is mixing and uploading the digital recordings of the last 5
      years and we're editing out the trucks, coughing, loud noises and stuff
      in order to produce a good quality recording.
      I will NOT have them finished before Christmas, but by January, yes,
      I'll have them.
      AS SOON as they are finished, I will post it and anyone who wants
      one, will be able to procure a copy!

    • Maria Daggett
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 15, 2008

        Ahh, interesting thought.. Recording.  I formally RAN from the word
          I DID make a digital recording.. and I will probably just upload tunes.
        I just finished running the East Kingdom Fighters College which took up most of my free time since I arrived home from Pennsic, but that was this weekend and I can sleep a bit and then look towards putting music up.
        :)
        Be patient it takes me a while to do things!

        erlan

      • saraxxxvi
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 15, 2008
          And may I add to the thought below that the East Kingdom Fighter's
          College held last weekend in South Jersey was a Grand Event.

          Erlan did an AMAZING job at pulling together interesting courses and
          instructors (even though unfortunately all of the instructors couldn't
          make it - in particular the *singing* instructor for SCA and period war
          songs - boo hoo). The Eastern royals were in attendance, as well as
          about 175 folks who came even with the threat of rain.

          Many thanks, Erlan!

          Sarai, a proud member of the Barony of Iron Bog and the KWC