Re: recording

  • erlannordenskald
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 6, 2006
      off, did Life happen?>>>>>

      Life always happens,
      As a matter of fact, my brother (who owns a studio in NYC and all the
      equipment) is mixing and uploading the digital recordings of the last 5
      years and we're editing out the trucks, coughing, loud noises and stuff
      in order to produce a good quality recording.
      I will NOT have them finished before Christmas, but by January, yes,
      I'll have them.
      AS SOON as they are finished, I will post it and anyone who wants
      one, will be able to procure a copy!

      Erlan
    • ladysvea@netscape.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 6, 2006
         Way cool!
        Svea

        off, did Life happen?>>>>>

        Life always happens,
        As a matter of fact, my brother (who owns a studio in NYC and all the
        equipment) is mixing and uploading the digital recordings of the last 5
        years and we're editing out the trucks, coughing, loud noises and stuff
        in order to produce a good quality recording.
        I will NOT have them finished before Christmas, but by January, yes,
        I'll have them.
        AS SOON as they are finished, I will post it and anyone who wants
        one, will be able to procure a copy!

      • Maria Daggett
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 15, 2008

          Ahh, interesting thought.. Recording.  I formally RAN from the word
            I DID make a digital recording.. and I will probably just upload tunes.
          I just finished running the East Kingdom Fighters College which took up most of my free time since I arrived home from Pennsic, but that was this weekend and I can sleep a bit and then look towards putting music up.
          :)
          Be patient it takes me a while to do things!

          erlan

        • saraxxxvi
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 15, 2008
            And may I add to the thought below that the East Kingdom Fighter's
            College held last weekend in South Jersey was a Grand Event.

            Erlan did an AMAZING job at pulling together interesting courses and
            instructors (even though unfortunately all of the instructors couldn't
            make it - in particular the *singing* instructor for SCA and period war
            songs - boo hoo). The Eastern royals were in attendance, as well as
            about 175 folks who came even with the threat of rain.

            Many thanks, Erlan!

            Sarai, a proud member of the Barony of Iron Bog and the KWC