Re: [KWChoir] recording

  • Ariadne & Reynard
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 5, 2006
      Were we supposed to sign up to get one of these?
      Ariadne
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 6, 2006
        off, did Life happen?>>>>>

        Life always happens,
        As a matter of fact, my brother (who owns a studio in NYC and all the
        equipment) is mixing and uploading the digital recordings of the last 5
        years and we're editing out the trucks, coughing, loud noises and stuff
        in order to produce a good quality recording.
        I will NOT have them finished before Christmas, but by January, yes,
        I'll have them.
        AS SOON as they are finished, I will post it and anyone who wants
        one, will be able to procure a copy!

        Erlan
      • ladysvea@netscape.net
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 6, 2006
           Way cool!
          Svea

          off, did Life happen?>>>>>

          Life always happens,
          As a matter of fact, my brother (who owns a studio in NYC and all the
          equipment) is mixing and uploading the digital recordings of the last 5
          years and we're editing out the trucks, coughing, loud noises and stuff
          in order to produce a good quality recording.
          I will NOT have them finished before Christmas, but by January, yes,
          I'll have them.
          AS SOON as they are finished, I will post it and anyone who wants
          one, will be able to procure a copy!

        • Maria Daggett
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 15, 2008

            Ahh, interesting thought.. Recording.  I formally RAN from the word
              I DID make a digital recording.. and I will probably just upload tunes.
            I just finished running the East Kingdom Fighters College which took up most of my free time since I arrived home from Pennsic, but that was this weekend and I can sleep a bit and then look towards putting music up.
            :)
            Be patient it takes me a while to do things!

            erlan

          • saraxxxvi
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 15, 2008
              And may I add to the thought below that the East Kingdom Fighter's
              College held last weekend in South Jersey was a Grand Event.

              Erlan did an AMAZING job at pulling together interesting courses and
              instructors (even though unfortunately all of the instructors couldn't
              make it - in particular the *singing* instructor for SCA and period war
              songs - boo hoo). The Eastern royals were in attendance, as well as
              about 175 folks who came even with the threat of rain.

              Many thanks, Erlan!

              Sarai, a proud member of the Barony of Iron Bog and the KWC