Re: [KWChoir] recording

  • ladysvea@netscape.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 5, 2006
      Hey, Erlan,
      It has been a while since I heard anything about a Pennsic Choir recording.  Did I just miss it? Is it on, is it off, did Life happen?
      Svea

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 5, 2006
        Were we supposed to sign up to get one of these?
        Ariadne

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 6, 2006
          off, did Life happen?>>>>>

          Life always happens,
          As a matter of fact, my brother (who owns a studio in NYC and all the
          equipment) is mixing and uploading the digital recordings of the last 5
          years and we're editing out the trucks, coughing, loud noises and stuff
          in order to produce a good quality recording.
          I will NOT have them finished before Christmas, but by January, yes,
          I'll have them.
          AS SOON as they are finished, I will post it and anyone who wants
          one, will be able to procure a copy!

          Erlan
        • ladysvea@netscape.net
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 6, 2006
             Way cool!
            Svea

            off, did Life happen?>>>>>

            Life always happens,
            As a matter of fact, my brother (who owns a studio in NYC and all the
            equipment) is mixing and uploading the digital recordings of the last 5
            years and we're editing out the trucks, coughing, loud noises and stuff
            in order to produce a good quality recording.
            I will NOT have them finished before Christmas, but by January, yes,
            I'll have them.
            AS SOON as they are finished, I will post it and anyone who wants
            one, will be able to procure a copy!

          • Maria Daggett
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 15, 2008

              Ahh, interesting thought.. Recording.  I formally RAN from the word
                I DID make a digital recording.. and I will probably just upload tunes.
              I just finished running the East Kingdom Fighters College which took up most of my free time since I arrived home from Pennsic, but that was this weekend and I can sleep a bit and then look towards putting music up.
              :)
              Be patient it takes me a while to do things!

              erlan

            • saraxxxvi
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 15, 2008
                And may I add to the thought below that the East Kingdom Fighter's
                College held last weekend in South Jersey was a Grand Event.

                Erlan did an AMAZING job at pulling together interesting courses and
                instructors (even though unfortunately all of the instructors couldn't
                make it - in particular the *singing* instructor for SCA and period war
                songs - boo hoo). The Eastern royals were in attendance, as well as
                about 175 folks who came even with the threat of rain.

                Many thanks, Erlan!

                Sarai, a proud member of the Barony of Iron Bog and the KWC