RE: [KWChoir] Re: songs of the east

  • Maria Foss
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 30, 2006

      Lady Siobhan –

      I’m convinced that my daughter – a budding bard – would LOVE a copy of this songbook for Christmas.  We live in the East Kingdom, but this is the first I have heard of this.

      Once we have the relevant details, I will definitely take my place in that line of interested purchasers.

      Regards,

      (Lady) Marea

      From: "erlannordenskald" <erlannordenskald@ yahoo.com>

      Sounds like Lynette might need to get some of those books to an event
      soon, or perhaps do a mailing to those interested. Siobhan, who is her
      apprentice is ON this list... and I'm sure that she can arrange to
      snail mail copies to interested people. Siobhan... can you handle
      this? Seems like a few people would like the song books.
      And, Svan, you are SO silly. Head of a pin... geeesh.. really?
      We'll have to fix that!!

      Erlan

    • Justin Semmel
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 31, 2006
        I'm in!

        Robert Behannes
        aka Juz

        From: "erlannordenskald" <erlannordenskald@ yahoo.com>

        Sounds like Lynette might need to get some of those books to an event
        soon, or perhaps do a mailing to those interested. Siobhan, who is her
        apprentice is ON this list... and I'm sure that she can arrange to
        snail mail copies to interested people. Siobhan... can you handle
        this? Seems like a few people would like the song books.
        And, Svan, you are SO silly. Head of a pin... geeesh.. really?
        We'll have to fix that!!

        http://www.eset.com
      • Lynn Roth
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 1, 2007
          I know I for one would like a copy of her book.  Let me know what I have to do to get one.  Isolde of Glen
          Justin Semmel <juzbunny@...> wrote:
          I'm in!

          Robert Behannes
          aka Juz

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 2, 2007
            I am interested too please.

            Carlene

            On 12/31/06, Justin Semmel <juzbunny@...> wrote:

            I'm in!

            Robert Behannes
            aka Juz

            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 2, 2007
              I'm in, even from Ealdormere...I like Knowne World Music...L

              Gyric

              Carlene McCarthy <miatawolf@...> wrote:
              I am interested too please.

              Carlene

              On 12/31/06, Justin Semmel <juzbunny@netspace. net.au> wrote:
              I'm in!

              Robert Behannes
              aka Juz

              From: "erlannordenskald" <erlannordenskald@ yahoo.com>
              Sounds like Lynette might need to get some of those books to an event
              soon, or perhaps do a mailing to those interested. Siobhan, who is her
              apprentice is ON this list... and I'm sure that she can arrange to
              snail mail copies to interested people. Siobhan... can you handle
              this? Seems like a few people would like the song books.
              And, Svan, you are SO silly. Head of a pin... geeesh.. really?
              We'll have to fix that!!

              http://www.eset. com

              Lord Gyric of Otershaghe
              Troubadour, Entertainer and generally all-around nice guy
              REMEMBER: Eagles may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines....

              http://mail.yahoo.com

            • Maria Foss
              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 4, 2007

                I’d like a songbook as well.  Thanks for offering to coordinate this!

                Marea d’Estoile (House Rosewood)