Re: [KWChoir] Re: songs of the east

  • ladysiobhan@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 30, 2006
      If anyone is interested in getting a copy of the songbook, please email me to get contact information for Linette.  It would probably be best to contact her directly.  I'll let her know that there's more interest out there and maybe she'll let me be her EK songbook crack dealer.  She's been less active lately due to life issues.

      Siobhan

      From: "erlannordenskald" <erlannordenskald@...>

      Sounds like Lynette might need to get some of those books to an event
      soon, or perhaps do a mailing to those interested. Siobhan, who is her
      apprentice is ON this list... and I'm sure that she can arrange to
      snail mail copies to interested people. Siobhan... can you handle
      this? Seems like a few people would like the song books.
      And, Svan, you are SO silly. Head of a pin... geeesh.. really?
      We'll have to fix that!!

      Erlan

    • Maria Foss
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 30, 2006

        Lady Siobhan –

        I’m convinced that my daughter – a budding bard – would LOVE a copy of this songbook for Christmas.  We live in the East Kingdom, but this is the first I have heard of this.

        Once we have the relevant details, I will definitely take my place in that line of interested purchasers.

        Regards,

        (Lady) Marea

        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 30, 2006
          well, when the things you love end up sitting back
          stage for a while..

          OK more than a while.

          You end up with a grumpy Viking with no songs to sing.

          Svan
          (working on fixing some thigns)
          --- erlannordenskald <erlannordenskald@...>
          wrote:

          > Sounds like Lynette might need to get some of those
          > books to an event
          > soon, or perhaps do a mailing to those interested.
          > Siobhan, who is her
          > apprentice is ON this list... and I'm sure that she
          > can arrange to
          > snail mail copies to interested people. Siobhan...
          > can you handle
          > this? Seems like a few people would like the song
          > books.
          > And, Svan, you are SO silly. Head of a pin...
          > geeesh.. really?
          > We'll have to fix that!!
          >
          > Erlan

        • Justin Semmel
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 31, 2006
            I'm in!

            Robert Behannes
            aka Juz

            From: "erlannordenskald" <erlannordenskald@ yahoo.com>

            Sounds like Lynette might need to get some of those books to an event
            soon, or perhaps do a mailing to those interested. Siobhan, who is her
            apprentice is ON this list... and I'm sure that she can arrange to
            snail mail copies to interested people. Siobhan... can you handle
            this? Seems like a few people would like the song books.
            And, Svan, you are SO silly. Head of a pin... geeesh.. really?
            We'll have to fix that!!

            http://www.eset.com
          • Lynn Roth
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 1, 2007
              I know I for one would like a copy of her book.  Let me know what I have to do to get one.  Isolde of Glen
              Justin Semmel <juzbunny@...> wrote:
              I'm in!

              Robert Behannes
              aka Juz

              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 2, 2007
                I am interested too please.

                Carlene

                On 12/31/06, Justin Semmel <juzbunny@...> wrote:

                I'm in!

                Robert Behannes
                aka Juz

                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 2, 2007
                  I'm in, even from Ealdormere...I like Knowne World Music...L

                  Gyric

                  Carlene McCarthy <miatawolf@...> wrote:
                  I am interested too please.

                  Carlene

                  On 12/31/06, Justin Semmel <juzbunny@netspace. net.au> wrote:
                  I'm in!

                  Robert Behannes
                  aka Juz

                  From: "erlannordenskald" <erlannordenskald@ yahoo.com>
                  Sounds like Lynette might need to get some of those books to an event
                  soon, or perhaps do a mailing to those interested. Siobhan, who is her
                  apprentice is ON this list... and I'm sure that she can arrange to
                  snail mail copies to interested people. Siobhan... can you handle
                  this? Seems like a few people would like the song books.
                  And, Svan, you are SO silly. Head of a pin... geeesh.. really?
                  We'll have to fix that!!

                  http://www.eset. com

                  Lord Gyric of Otershaghe
                  Troubadour, Entertainer and generally all-around nice guy
                  REMEMBER: Eagles may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines....

                  http://mail.yahoo.com

                • Maria Foss
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 4, 2007

                    I’d like a songbook as well.  Thanks for offering to coordinate this!

                    Marea d’Estoile (House Rosewood)