Re: [KWChoir] Re: songs of the east

  • Diane K. Hauer
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 29, 2006
      Me too Me too!

      Im interested.
      heck my library is so... tiny.... it can sit on the
      head of a pin.

      Svan
      --- Maria Daggett <daggett42@...> wrote:

      > It's not a myth
      > There is a song book organized by Mistress Lynette
      > d'Galliard
      > with songs of, for and by East Kingdomers.
      > I have a copy of the book and I can put you in
      > touch with her
      > to get a copy if you'd like!
      >
      > Erlan
      >

      > --- KWChoir@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      >
      > > There is 1 message in this issue.
      > >
      > > Topics in this digest:
      > >
      > > 1. East Kingdon Song library, Only a myth???
      > > From: edward_dit_lion
      > >

      > > Message

      > > 1. East Kingdon Song library, Only a myth???
      > > Posted by: "edward_dit_lion"
      > edward_dit_lion@...
      > > edward_dit_lion
      > > Date: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:56 pm ((PST))
      > >
      > > Greetings onto the list;
      > >
      > > I am in search of a collection of songs written
      > about the
      > > East
      > > Kingdom or by Eastern kinsmen. I only recently
      > started to
      > > sing and
      > > was much enjoying it. However I have recently
      > moved away from
      > > Ealdormere and the few songs I do know keep making
      > me home
      > > sick .
      > >
      > > There is little to no activity in my local area
      > but we are
      > > trying to
      > > get thing moving forward and to that end any
      > guidance would be
      > > helpful.
      > >
      > > Many thanks in advance
      > > Edward Fuchyn
      > >

      > > Messages in this topic (1)

    • erlannordenskald
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 30, 2006
        Sounds like Lynette might need to get some of those books to an event
        soon, or perhaps do a mailing to those interested. Siobhan, who is her
        apprentice is ON this list... and I'm sure that she can arrange to
        snail mail copies to interested people. Siobhan... can you handle
        this? Seems like a few people would like the song books.
        And, Svan, you are SO silly. Head of a pin... geeesh.. really?
        We'll have to fix that!!

        Erlan
      • ladysiobhan@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 30, 2006
          If anyone is interested in getting a copy of the songbook, please email me to get contact information for Linette.  It would probably be best to contact her directly.  I'll let her know that there's more interest out there and maybe she'll let me be her EK songbook crack dealer.  She's been less active lately due to life issues.

          Siobhan

          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 30, 2006

            Lady Siobhan –

            I’m convinced that my daughter – a budding bard – would LOVE a copy of this songbook for Christmas.  We live in the East Kingdom, but this is the first I have heard of this.

            Once we have the relevant details, I will definitely take my place in that line of interested purchasers.

            Regards,

            (Lady) Marea

            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 30, 2006
              well, when the things you love end up sitting back
              stage for a while..

              OK more than a while.

              You end up with a grumpy Viking with no songs to sing.

              Svan
              (working on fixing some thigns)
              --- erlannordenskald <erlannordenskald@...>
              wrote:

              > Sounds like Lynette might need to get some of those
              > books to an event
              > soon, or perhaps do a mailing to those interested.
              > Siobhan, who is her
              > apprentice is ON this list... and I'm sure that she
              > can arrange to
              > snail mail copies to interested people. Siobhan...
              > can you handle
              > this? Seems like a few people would like the song
              > books.
              > And, Svan, you are SO silly. Head of a pin...
              > geeesh.. really?
              > We'll have to fix that!!
              >
              > Erlan

            • Justin Semmel
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 31, 2006
                I'm in!

                Robert Behannes
                aka Juz

                From: "erlannordenskald" <erlannordenskald@ yahoo.com>

                Sounds like Lynette might need to get some of those books to an event
                soon, or perhaps do a mailing to those interested. Siobhan, who is her
                apprentice is ON this list... and I'm sure that she can arrange to
                snail mail copies to interested people. Siobhan... can you handle
                this? Seems like a few people would like the song books.
                And, Svan, you are SO silly. Head of a pin... geeesh.. really?
                We'll have to fix that!!

                http://www.eset.com
              • Lynn Roth
                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 1, 2007
                  I know I for one would like a copy of her book.  Let me know what I have to do to get one.  Isolde of Glen
                  Justin Semmel <juzbunny@...> wrote:
                  I'm in!

                  Robert Behannes
                  aka Juz

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 2, 2007
                    I am interested too please.

                    Carlene

                    On 12/31/06, Justin Semmel <juzbunny@...> wrote:

                    I'm in!

                    Robert Behannes
                    aka Juz

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jan 2, 2007
                      I'm in, even from Ealdormere...I like Knowne World Music...L

                      Gyric

                      Carlene McCarthy <miatawolf@...> wrote:
                      I am interested too please.

                      Carlene

                      On 12/31/06, Justin Semmel <juzbunny@netspace. net.au> wrote:
                      I'm in!

                      Robert Behannes
                      aka Juz

                      From: "erlannordenskald" <erlannordenskald@ yahoo.com>
                      Sounds like Lynette might need to get some of those books to an event
                      soon, or perhaps do a mailing to those interested. Siobhan, who is her
                      apprentice is ON this list... and I'm sure that she can arrange to
                      snail mail copies to interested people. Siobhan... can you handle
                      this? Seems like a few people would like the song books.
                      And, Svan, you are SO silly. Head of a pin... geeesh.. really?
                      We'll have to fix that!!

                      http://www.eset. com

                      Lord Gyric of Otershaghe
                      Troubadour, Entertainer and generally all-around nice guy
                      REMEMBER: Eagles may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines....

                      http://mail.yahoo.com

                    • Maria Foss
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jan 4, 2007

                        I’d like a songbook as well.  Thanks for offering to coordinate this!

                        Marea d’Estoile (House Rosewood)