Re: [KWChoir] East Kingdon Song library, Only a myth???

  • Tausha Walker
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2006
      Do you have "I'll See Your Six?"

      Celeste

      edward_dit_lion <edward_dit_lion@...> wrote:
      Greetings onto the list;

      I am in search of a collection of songs written about the East
      Kingdom or by Eastern kinsmen. I only recently started to sing and
      was much enjoying it. However I have recently moved away from
      Ealdormere and the few songs I do know keep making me home sick &#61514;.

      There is little to no activity in my local area but we are trying to
      get thing moving forward and to that end any guidance would be helpful.

      Many thanks in advance
      Edward Fuchyn

      In Service I remain,
      H L Celeste Alinor Courtenay de Montmorency
      mka Tausha Walker