Re: [KWChoir] East Kingdon Song library, Only a myth???

  • ladysiobhan@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2006
      Replied privately.
      Siobhan

      --
      When the law's against you, argue the facts. When the facts are against you, argue the law. When both are against you, shout like hell. And when your voice goes out.. try bribery.

      From: "edward_dit_lion" <edward_dit_lion@...>

      Greetings onto the list;

      I am in search of a collection of songs written about the East
      Kingdom or by Eastern kinsmen. I only recently started to sing and
      was much enjoying it. However I have recently moved away from
      Ealdormere and the few songs I do know keep making me home sick &#61514;.

      There is little to no activity in my local area but we are trying to
      get thing moving forward and to that end any guidance would be helpful.

      Many thanks in advance
      Edward Fuchyn

      .

    • Tausha Walker
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 29, 2006
        Do you have "I'll See Your Six?"

        Celeste

        edward_dit_lion <edward_dit_lion@...> wrote:
        Greetings onto the list;

        I am in search of a collection of songs written about the East
        Kingdom or by Eastern kinsmen. I only recently started to sing and
        was much enjoying it. However I have recently moved away from
        Ealdormere and the few songs I do know keep making me home sick &#61514;.

        There is little to no activity in my local area but we are trying to
        get thing moving forward and to that end any guidance would be helpful.

        Many thanks in advance
        Edward Fuchyn

        In Service I remain,
        H L Celeste Alinor Courtenay de Montmorency
        mka Tausha Walker