looking for contact information...

  • Julia Kathan
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2004
      Sorry for posting this here but my teenage daughter is wondering how to reach the Pennsic Dance Band musicians.  She wants to play with them, she managed to just sort of "sit in" last year but this year she would like to have the music ahead of time. So-any ideas?
      Thanks for your help,
      Duchess Myfanwy
      (Northshield Choir, second soprano and singing with the Pennsic Choir this year, I hope)

    • erlannordenskald
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 9, 2004
        Music is available ahead of time for War. You need to ask Gregory for
        it:
        lindahl@...
        Contact Gregory Blount

        Here is the SCA Dance Home page
        http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/dance.html

        PLEASE DO sing with the Known WOrld Choir at Pennsic and Have a
        BLAST!!

        Erlan

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 9, 2004
          Thank you so much-my daughter will be so happy to have this information
          Duchess Myfanwy

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 10, 2004
            Happy to Help!!