Thank you!

  • Kimberly
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 10, 2006
      Thank you! I was growing a bit uncomfortable with the Mothers-in-law  thread. However, I DO like the thread that continued re: period music about old hags and henpecked husbands! LOL   Perhaps the email subject line could be discontinued, as well?
      Lady Luisiuil of the Willows
      *who signed up to sing at Pennsic, but was not well enough to do so. Maybe next year?*

      Pam Gibbs <cathryns43081@...> wrote:
      Gilane,

      The KWChoir group is NOT the appropriate place to complain about family matters.
      There are other groups for that.

      Mom