RE: [KWChoir] Re: MIL and stuff

  • DON HARRINGTON
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2006
      Sorry about the silence from this area, I've been taking care of some
      private issues.

      You're right, it's time to get the third Estrella Known World Choir under
      way. The war is moving to a new location in 2007 but it will still be in
      the general Phoenix metro area.

      Don Harrington
      Lazarus Artifex

      >From: Maria Daggett <daggett42@...>
      >To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [KWChoir] Re: MIL and stuff
      >Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 18:04:08 -0700 (PDT)

      [snip]
      >It's also time to start looking for the Estrella program and
      >director... (Lazarus - you ARE going to do it again, aren't
      >you?)
      [snip]
    • Gilane Jones
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 17, 2006