Re: MIL and stuff

  • Maria Daggett
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2006
      Hello all
      the mother in law issue should really be dropped, even though
      I started it. I was frustrated last week, before the wedding.
      I am now a married woman, almost everything went right!! But he
      showed up which is the most important thing.
      Pictures will be posted for you to see in a few weeks...
      I supose that makes me MRS KWC now!!

      I look forward to hearing about the plans for Pennsic's Choir
      this year.

      It's also time to start looking for the Estrella program and
      director... (Lazarus - you ARE going to do it again, aren't
      you?)

      and the Gulf Wars Choir... I am still looking for a director
      although I'm trying to get Lady Tara to do it..... (hint hint)

      Keep singing.... even if it is the blues!!

      Erlan
    • DON HARRINGTON
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 16, 2006
        Sorry about the silence from this area, I've been taking care of some
        private issues.

        You're right, it's time to get the third Estrella Known World Choir under
        way. The war is moving to a new location in 2007 but it will still be in
        the general Phoenix metro area.

        Don Harrington
        Lazarus Artifex

        >From: Maria Daggett <daggett42@...>
        >To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [KWChoir] Re: MIL and stuff
        >Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 18:04:08 -0700 (PDT)

        [snip]
        >It's also time to start looking for the Estrella program and
        >director... (Lazarus - you ARE going to do it again, aren't
        >you?)
        [snip]
      • Gilane Jones
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 17, 2006