recording

  • Maria Daggett
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 25, 2006
      About the recordings... As I stated right after war... I'm
      taking care of it AFTER my wedding next week!
      Came back from war, started a new job, and did wedding planning,
      making dress, building a castle, all that sort of wedding stuff.

      CD's Should be finished in time for Thanksgiving Presents.

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 25, 2006
        Thank you Erlan - we didn't mean to nag.  Here's hoping the wedding goes spectacularly!

        There was another person who told me he recorded video of our concert, but he never got in touch with me though I gave him my email address and told him he could also find it on the Pennsic website...

        Oh, well.

        Arianna

        Maria Daggett <daggett42@...> wrote:
        About the recordings.. . As I stated right after war... I'm
        taking care of it AFTER my wedding next week!
        Came back from war, started a new job, and did wedding planning,
        making dress, building a castle, all that sort of wedding stuff.

        CD's Should be finished in time for Thanksgiving Presents.

        "I told myself that acts of folly are the only things that one doesn't regret in life." - Jean-Paul Guyot

        "I believe in the indomitable human spirit and the amazing capacity we have for understanding the world; for love, joy and happiness." - Michael Shermer

      • Maria Daggett
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 26, 2006
          I saw that there were 2 people doing video... I was really
          hoping that they'd come forward. Maybe I'll shoot off an e mail
          to some other lists and others can do the same... see if we can
          locate him/her?
          I know you weren't pestering me!!! Just wanted to confirm
          that I had NOT fallen off the planet... but am very close.

          Anyone ever have an issue with a Mother-In-Law???

          anyway

          In a week, I will be hitched... and then after we return from
          Bermuda (oh yeah!) my life will get back to normal!!

          erlan
        • ladysvea@netscape.net
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 5, 2006
            Hey, Erlan,
            It has been a while since I heard anything about a Pennsic Choir recording.  Did I just miss it? Is it on, is it off, did Life happen?
            Svea

            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 5, 2006
              Were we supposed to sign up to get one of these?
              Ariadne

              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 6, 2006
                off, did Life happen?>>>>>

                Life always happens,
                As a matter of fact, my brother (who owns a studio in NYC and all the
                equipment) is mixing and uploading the digital recordings of the last 5
                years and we're editing out the trucks, coughing, loud noises and stuff
                in order to produce a good quality recording.
                I will NOT have them finished before Christmas, but by January, yes,
                I'll have them.
                AS SOON as they are finished, I will post it and anyone who wants
                one, will be able to procure a copy!

                Erlan
              • ladysvea@netscape.net
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 6, 2006
                   Way cool!
                  Svea

                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 15, 2008

                    Ahh, interesting thought.. Recording.  I formally RAN from the word
                      I DID make a digital recording.. and I will probably just upload tunes.
                    I just finished running the East Kingdom Fighters College which took up most of my free time since I arrived home from Pennsic, but that was this weekend and I can sleep a bit and then look towards putting music up.
                    :)
                    Be patient it takes me a while to do things!

                    erlan

                  • saraxxxvi
                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 15, 2008
                      And may I add to the thought below that the East Kingdom Fighter's
                      College held last weekend in South Jersey was a Grand Event.

                      Erlan did an AMAZING job at pulling together interesting courses and
                      instructors (even though unfortunately all of the instructors couldn't
                      make it - in particular the *singing* instructor for SCA and period war
                      songs - boo hoo). The Eastern royals were in attendance, as well as
                      about 175 folks who came even with the threat of rain.

                      Many thanks, Erlan!

                      Sarai, a proud member of the Barony of Iron Bog and the KWC