Re: [KWChoir] ISO Geffrei Maudeleyne (SP?)

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 24 8:46 PM
      Sorry, I have heard nothing about any recordings from this past Pennsic.  And my apologies - I meant the previous post to go to Arianna M. rather than the list.

      Arianna W.

      Karen Kasper

      "I told myself that acts of folly are the only things that one doesn't regret in life." - Jean-Paul Guyot

      "I believe in the indomitable human spirit and the amazing capacity we have for understanding the world; for love, joy and happiness." - Michael Shermer