Re: [KWChoir] ISO Geffrei Maudeleyne (SP?)

  • melissa mazur
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 24, 2006

      Arianna,

      Was there a message in the last email??? Do we have a recording yet??

      Hope this note finds you well..I am, of course, immersed in teaching high school and trying to sift through the beginning of a new year.

      Yours in Service,

      Denw verch rhys

      From: Karen Kasper <arianna_wyn@...>
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [KWChoir] ISO Geffrei Maudeleyne (SP?)
      Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 18:57:20 -0700 (PDT)

      Did the email in the choir list I sent you not work?

      Arianna

      "chrissings@ juno.com" <Chrissings@juno. com> wrote:
      Will Geffrei Maudeleyne please contact me off the list? (chrissings@ juno.com) ?
      Thank you!
      YIS!
      Arianna Morgan

      Karen Kasper

      "I told myself that acts of folly are the only things that one doesn't regret in life." - Jean-Paul Guyot

      "I believe in the indomitable human spirit and the amazing capacity we have for understanding the world; for love, joy and happiness." - Michael Shermer

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 24, 2006
        Sorry, I have heard nothing about any recordings from this past Pennsic.  And my apologies - I meant the previous post to go to Arianna M. rather than the list.

        Arianna W.