ISO Geffrei Maudeleyne (SP?)

  • chrissings@juno.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 24, 2006

      Will Geffrei Maudeleyne please contact me off the list? (chrissings@...)?

      Thank you!

      YIS!

      Arianna Morgan

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 24, 2006
        Did the email in the choir list I sent you not work?

        Arianna

        "chrissings@..." <Chrissings@...> wrote:
        Will Geffrei Maudeleyne please contact me off the list? (chrissings@ juno.com) ?
        Thank you!
        YIS!
        Arianna Morgan

        Karen Kasper

        "I told myself that acts of folly are the only things that one doesn't regret in life." - Jean-Paul Guyot

        "I believe in the indomitable human spirit and the amazing capacity we have for understanding the world; for love, joy and happiness." - Michael Shermer

      • Geffrei Maudeleyne
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 24, 2006

          Possibly not. My laptop got fried and I ended up with 750 e-mails to sift through. It might be hidden there. I’ll look.

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 24, 2006

            Arianna,

            Was there a message in the last email??? Do we have a recording yet??

            Hope this note finds you well..I am, of course, immersed in teaching high school and trying to sift through the beginning of a new year.

            Yours in Service,

            Denw verch rhys

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 24, 2006
              Sorry, I have heard nothing about any recordings from this past Pennsic.  And my apologies - I meant the previous post to go to Arianna M. rather than the list.

              Arianna W.