Re: [KWChoir] Re: after war

  • chrissings@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2006

      Greetings Everyone:

      I would like to join Lady Erlan and all of the Pennsic Choir members in thanking Mistress Arianna for all her hard work and dedication.  It was a lovely program and a fabulous concert.

      As Lady Erlan mentioned in her previous e-mail, I have been given the honor of directing next year's Pennsic Choir.  I am absolutely delighted to have been given this opportunity.  I have already starting "reading" for the program.  It is my goal to have the music posted on-line by Jan 07.

      It is my sincere wish that all of you who sang in this year's choir will return and that those who couldn't attend Pennsic this year will be able to sing with us at Pennsic 36.

      Thank you in advance for your support.

      Yours in Service,

      Mistress Arianna Morgan (the "other Arianna" <grin>)

      Kingdom of Atlantia, Barony of Lochmere

      P.S.  Remember our motto - "We're looking for a few good men (& women) to sing Tenor and Bass!