Re: rossi at war

  • Maria Daggett
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
      WIll you get to sing some, but of course.......that's
      the fun of it.
      The class will be a very brief history of the
      composer, some religious implications of being an
      Italian and Jewish in the Renaissance and then some
      nifty pieces of music will be read through. I have a
      few madrigals picked and a few psalms, sort of in
      Latin and also with Hebrew lines of text, it's kinda
      neat.
      Just let ol' Erlan fill out that hole, call me a
      hole filler!!...

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools