Correction to Gentil Senora Mia

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2006
      Thank you to Cedric for discovering an error in the 2nd Alto line of Gentil Senora Mia!

      In measure 28, the last note of the measure is a B.  It should be a C.

      I apologize for the error and hope those who have been studying the part will not be driven crazy by the change.

      I'm heading back to Pennsic again today (I live an hour away in the Debatable Lands, so I usually make a couple of trips to get all my stuff up there), and will not be online again until after the war ends.  Safe travels and I look forward to seeing everyone at rehearsals!