In My Thoughts

  • Ysabiau Jolicoeur d'Avignon
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 3 7:42 PM
      I just wanted to "chime" in and let everyone
      know that I hope you have a great concert! I will
      miss it much this year; last year was my first
      Pennsic and it was ALL about the chorus! (I was
      the tall lady in the black dress)

      I have gone back to teaching elementary music -
      and alas- Pennsic parallels my county's first two
      full weeks of school.

      You're all in my thoughts - can't wait to hear
      the recording,

      Lady Ysabiau la Jolicoeur d'Avignon
      (Trimaris)
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 3 7:53 PM
        Thanks, Ysabiau!  We'll miss you.  Since next year's Pennsic will be a week earlier, maybe you'll be able to come play (and sing) with us next year!

        Arianna

        Ysabiau Jolicoeur d'Avignon <sionedhe@...> wrote:
        I just wanted to "chime" in and let everyone
        know that I hope you have a great concert! I will
        miss it much this year; last year was my first
        Pennsic and it was ALL about the chorus! (I was
        the tall lady in the black dress)

        I have gone back to teaching elementary music -
        and alas- Pennsic parallels my county's first two
        full weeks of school.

        You're all in my thoughts - can't wait to hear
        the recording,

        Lady Ysabiau la Jolicoeur d'Avignon
        (Trimaris)

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • harpadillo
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 4 5:33 AM
          The MP3s are wonderful, even if the pronunciation is off!  I've been playing them at my job, and they blend in very nicely!

          Now I gotta try out that program!  Just when you think you don't need any more music software...     : )

          Niamh "glad I have an 80 gig hard drive" Lachlainn

          Geffrei Maudeleyne <Geffrei@...> wrote:
          I am not in charge, but you can get the music in PDF form in the files section of the Yahoo Group. There are also MDID files.  If you need MP3 files, crude ones can be found on my site http://www.elchenbu rg.org/Pennsic% 20MP3.htm. Pronunciation is wrong in many cases as the computer voice is not an expert. To download the files, go to the sub folder you want and right click on the file name. Choose the Save target as option and point to your hard drive, IPod or whatever. I made a disk that will be playing much of the 8 hour trip Friday.
          Geffrei