Re: It's almost time

  • daggett42
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 3, 2006
      Save files to drive and create a music CD not data.

      Geofrei - your exprtise seems wonderful to me... and be careful what
      you say....
      living anymore and only have to deal with my home systems.

      -> -> -> -> I am not in charge, <- <- <0

      we can fix that... at most any time... in the near future..... there
      are many concerts to be directed..... Bwwaahhh BBWWAAHHHHAAAA

      (says the big cheese)
    • Ysabiau Jolicoeur d'Avignon
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 3, 2006
        I just wanted to "chime" in and let everyone
        know that I hope you have a great concert! I will
        miss it much this year; last year was my first
        Pennsic and it was ALL about the chorus! (I was
        the tall lady in the black dress)

        I have gone back to teaching elementary music -
        and alas- Pennsic parallels my county's first two
        full weeks of school.

        You're all in my thoughts - can't wait to hear
        the recording,

        Lady Ysabiau la Jolicoeur d'Avignon
        (Trimaris)
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 3, 2006
          Thanks, Ysabiau!  We'll miss you.  Since next year's Pennsic will be a week earlier, maybe you'll be able to come play (and sing) with us next year!

          Arianna

          Ysabiau Jolicoeur d'Avignon <sionedhe@...> wrote:
          I just wanted to "chime" in and let everyone
          know that I hope you have a great concert! I will
          miss it much this year; last year was my first
          Pennsic and it was ALL about the chorus! (I was
          the tall lady in the black dress)

          I have gone back to teaching elementary music -
          and alas- Pennsic parallels my county's first two
          full weeks of school.

          You're all in my thoughts - can't wait to hear
          the recording,

          Lady Ysabiau la Jolicoeur d'Avignon
          (Trimaris)

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • harpadillo
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 4, 2006
            The MP3s are wonderful, even if the pronunciation is off!  I've been playing them at my job, and they blend in very nicely!

            Now I gotta try out that program!  Just when you think you don't need any more music software...     : )

            Niamh "glad I have an 80 gig hard drive" Lachlainn

            Geffrei Maudeleyne <Geffrei@...> wrote:
            I am not in charge, but you can get the music in PDF form in the files section of the Yahoo Group. There are also MDID files.  If you need MP3 files, crude ones can be found on my site http://www.elchenbu rg.org/Pennsic% 20MP3.htm. Pronunciation is wrong in many cases as the computer voice is not an expert. To download the files, go to the sub folder you want and right click on the file name. Choose the Save target as option and point to your hard drive, IPod or whatever. I made a disk that will be playing much of the 8 hour trip Friday.
            Geffrei