RE: [KWChoir] Re: It's almost time

  • Geffrei Maudeleyne
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 2 6:04 PM

      I have a PC. Although my truck has a CD/MP3 player, I made a CD version through the software that came on my computer. I think the trick is that you have to make a music CD and not a data CD. MP3 files are possibly considered data on your system.

      My computer expertise is slipping as I do not do so for a living anymore and only have to deal with my home systems.

      Geffrei

      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 2 7:01 PM
        Yep, that's what happened. I ran the mp3s through iTunes and burned a disk which worked great!
        Too bad my kids have grown and moved out - I could use their expertise!

        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 3 12:05 AM
          Save files to drive and create a music CD not data.

          Geofrei - your exprtise seems wonderful to me... and be careful what
          you say....
          living anymore and only have to deal with my home systems.

          -> -> -> -> I am not in charge, <- <- <0

          we can fix that... at most any time... in the near future..... there
          are many concerts to be directed..... Bwwaahhh BBWWAAHHHHAAAA

          (says the big cheese)
        • Ysabiau Jolicoeur d'Avignon
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 3 7:42 PM
            I just wanted to "chime" in and let everyone
            know that I hope you have a great concert! I will
            miss it much this year; last year was my first
            Pennsic and it was ALL about the chorus! (I was
            the tall lady in the black dress)

            I have gone back to teaching elementary music -
            and alas- Pennsic parallels my county's first two
            full weeks of school.

            You're all in my thoughts - can't wait to hear
            the recording,

            Lady Ysabiau la Jolicoeur d'Avignon
            (Trimaris)
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 3 7:53 PM
              Thanks, Ysabiau!  We'll miss you.  Since next year's Pennsic will be a week earlier, maybe you'll be able to come play (and sing) with us next year!

              Arianna

              Ysabiau Jolicoeur d'Avignon <sionedhe@...> wrote:
              I just wanted to "chime" in and let everyone
              know that I hope you have a great concert! I will
              miss it much this year; last year was my first
              Pennsic and it was ALL about the chorus! (I was
              the tall lady in the black dress)

              I have gone back to teaching elementary music -
              and alas- Pennsic parallels my county's first two
              full weeks of school.

              You're all in my thoughts - can't wait to hear
              the recording,

              Lady Ysabiau la Jolicoeur d'Avignon
              (Trimaris)

              Do you Yahoo!?

            • harpadillo
              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 4 5:33 AM
                The MP3s are wonderful, even if the pronunciation is off!  I've been playing them at my job, and they blend in very nicely!

                Now I gotta try out that program!  Just when you think you don't need any more music software...     : )

                Niamh "glad I have an 80 gig hard drive" Lachlainn