Re: Te Deum

  • daggett42
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 29 7:02 PM
      Hey there
      I"m back from Florida, it was a great trip. My parents are always
      glad to see me.
      OK, regarding the Te Deum
      1) I DO have a recording of the Westminster Abbey Choir, it's a
      decent recording. I will attempt to put this in the files section.
      2) I have larynghittis. or however you spell it, VERY bad. I
      started to get sick during the week, sneezing and coughing and after
      I got off the plane on Saturday.........forget it, I have NO voice.

      So I won't be much help to ANYONE singing or even talking for a few
      days, which of course means that for Bardic, I will not be competing
      this year. So, you all are safe.........no need to worry <grin>

      THe Tropes will be rehearsing on Monday night in Oakland NJ on March
      8th and 22nd and Perhaps on the 29th as well. I will check with
      Isabeau on the schedule for Coronation, I believe that she will
      gather people together before the first Court to rehearse the piece.
      Performance time is only about 4 minutes if you only do it
      once.....tee hee

      Erlan
    • daggett42
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2004
        for anyone joinging the Tropes in singing the Te Deum at the
        Coronation of Kelson and Geneviere in April, here is a recording that
        you might be able to use to practice. Lady Isabeau takes a few
        liberties with text and rhythm, but it's pretty much there.

        erlan
      • ladysiobhan@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1, 2004
          Erlan, did you attach a midi file? I didn't get it.

          -S.

          --
          Iron Bog - The Shire, The State of Mind
          > for anyone joining the Tropes in singing the Te Deum at the
          > Coronation of Kelson and Geneviere in April, here is a recording that
          > you might be able to use to practice. Lady Isabeau takes a few
          > liberties with text and rhythm, but it's pretty much there.
          >
          > erlan
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • daggett42
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 1, 2004
            Yaaaa
            It's in the Files section
            Go to the left of the page and it will be on the list...4-5 lines
            down.