Re: horny war

  • gertrudethemutilator
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2006
      You must not be playing on an acorn mouthpiece then! Ironically, I
      owned a very nice McCann cornett until a couple of months ago when I
      needed to pay rent on a particularly thin month. Also, I found my
      hands were not conducive to playing the instrument. I can't play the
      guitar either, my hands just don't bend that way. Maybe I can try the
      sagbuts or however you spell that tho.
      -beth