Re: Need someone to record Pennsic concert

  • gertrudethemutilator
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 18, 2006
      Time for my weekly checkin.
      Well, I am of course bringing the horn to Pennsic, gotta keep the
      chops up as there are auditions after, and I always love playing
      duets, and will have all my ensemble music with me - horn duets,
      quartets, octets, brass quartets and quintets, as well as woodwind
      quintets, so if you or anyone else out there is interested in some jam
      sessions, bring a stand and a horn! (pardon the run on sentence.)
      see you there!
      -beth