Re: Lohac

  • daggett42
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 5, 2006
      My next quest is to get the KWC in Lohac. We've had people sing in
      the past, and one year we had the Queen in our audience and was very
      impressed. I think that was the first year that Lohac was officially
      a Kingdom and was at Pennsic as a Kingdom.
      I hear that there is an event that happens in March that is sort of
      like their big war... and hmm what a wonderful opportunity for the KWC
      to happen.
      I have set my next quest.

      :)

      Erlan Nordenskald KWC Coordinator, Director Emeritas.