Re: [KWChoir] Re: Southern Region?

    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 30, 2006
      The Known World Choir list has about 170 people from pretty much every Kingdom in  the SCA.  I don't know if anyone from Lochac is on the list currently, but there *have* been Aussies here in the past.  :-)

      Arianna

      draculachanter <draculachanter@...> wrote:
      Sorry...didn' t realize there are non-East Kingdom people on the list!

      http://www.eastking dom.org/event- detail.html? eid=1197

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Geffrei Maudeleyne
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 2, 2006

        Rule Atlantia, Atlantia rules the waves…

        Oh, sure, the East thinks it's the whole world... that's why we Midrealmers have to clean their clocks once every summer!

        Ursula

        --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups .com, "Catherine Sayre"
        <sayrecatherine@ ...> wrote:

        > The southern region of what?
        >

        > Catherine
        >

        > >From: "draculachanter" <draculachanter@ ...>
        > >To: KWChoir@yahoogroups .com
        > >Subject: [KWChoir] Southern Region?
        > >Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 22:18:50 -0000
        > >
        > >Anything vocal going on at Southern Region (or whatever the heck
        they
        > >call it now)?
        > >
        > >Heloise

      • Sapphira the Navigator
        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 3, 2006
          Considering that I'm in Drachenwald now I guess it's good that the
          moderator had the foresight to merge the lists. It doesn't look like
          I'll be making any EK events in the near future. If there are KWC
          members over here I hope to meet you at the Niebelungen Pity Party
          event in August.

          Blue/Sapphira

          ps- O Erlan, I think you like dealing with CRAP, otherwise you
          wouldn't have let yourself get volunteered into the position :)

          --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "daggett42" <daggett42@...> wrote:

          > AHH, the list itself...
          > Well, funny you asked.... all the members of the East Kingdom
          Chorale
          > list were also members of the KWC list, so I sent out an e mail a
          > while ago announcing that I would make all posts to the KWC list
          and
          > get rid of the EKC list. Seemed like overkill.
          > I am owner/moderator of a few lists and now that I am the East
          Kingdom
          > University Chancellores, I've got all that CRAP to deal with.
          >
          > :)
          >
          > erlan
          >

          > > Whatever happened to the East Kingdom Chorale list? It
          disappeared
          > > from my list. Erlan?
          > >
          > > Heloise

        • daggett42
          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 5, 2006
            My next quest is to get the KWC in Lohac. We've had people sing in
            the past, and one year we had the Queen in our audience and was very
            impressed. I think that was the first year that Lohac was officially
            a Kingdom and was at Pennsic as a Kingdom.
            I hear that there is an event that happens in March that is sort of
            like their big war... and hmm what a wonderful opportunity for the KWC
            to happen.
            I have set my next quest.

            :)

            Erlan Nordenskald KWC Coordinator, Director Emeritas.