RE: [KWChoir] Downloading music from the KWC Yahoo Group

    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 2, 2006
      Glad you got your music ok.

      Yes, you can hear the music online.  If you click on the small link for "Files" at the bottom of this email, select the folder for "Pennsic Choir 2006." choose the "MIDIs by Part" folder and then select the folder for your part (Alto), you can click on a song to listen to its Alto line.  You can also save the MIDI file to your computer by right-clicking on a song, selecting "Save Target As" and then choosing a folder on your computer to save it in.

      Arianna

      melissa mazur <melissamazur45@...> wrote:
      Ariianna,
      hope all is well with you. I received my music. Thank you.
      I will sing Alto...however, I don't remember what I originally told you. My range is Mezzo, but I love the low notes. If I go to the sight, can I hear the music so that I may practice?
      Denw verch rhys
      _,_.___
      .