Re: [KWChoir] Re: Southern Region?

    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 30, 2006
      The Known World Choir list has about 170 people from pretty much every Kingdom in  the SCA.  I don't know if anyone from Lochac is on the list currently, but there *have* been Aussies here in the past.  :-)

      Arianna

      draculachanter <draculachanter@...> wrote:
      Sorry...didn' t realize there are non-East Kingdom people on the list!

      http://www.eastking dom.org/event- detail.html? eid=1197

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Justin Semmel
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 1, 2006
        I'm mildly amused by this, down here in Lochac...

        Cheers,
        Juz
      • Geffrei Maudeleyne
        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 2, 2006

          Rule Atlantia, Atlantia rules the waves…

          Oh, sure, the East thinks it's the whole world... that's why we Midrealmers have to clean their clocks once every summer!

          Ursula

          --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups .com, "Catherine Sayre"
          <sayrecatherine@ ...> wrote:

          > The southern region of what?
          >

          > Catherine
          >

          > >From: "draculachanter" <draculachanter@ ...>
          > >To: KWChoir@yahoogroups .com
          > >Subject: [KWChoir] Southern Region?
          > >Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 22:18:50 -0000
          > >
          > >Anything vocal going on at Southern Region (or whatever the heck
          they
          > >call it now)?
          > >
          > >Heloise

        • daggett42
          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 2, 2006
            Ouch
            Erlan hurts

            > Oh, sure, the East thinks it's the whole world... that's why we
            Midrealmers have to clean their clocks once every summer!

            Acutally, I think the majority of peole on the list are NOT inthe East
            Kingdom

            As far as I know, there isn't any East Kingdom Chorale music
            rehearsals or performances going on at Southern Region War Camp.
            Partly, I guess because I am not going this year. Usually I'll put
            something fun together, but I have a mundane committment for that
            weekend, so I'm not able to attend.
            Sould anyone from the East be attending and want to organize a singing
            session.. please go right ahead.
            Oh, for those who don't know... The East Kingdom Chorale is a group I
            started which was sort of the East Kingdom contingent of the KWC.

            Erlan
            (humble leader)
          • daggett42
            Message 5 of 15 , Jul 2, 2006
              AHH, the list itself...
              Well, funny you asked.... all the members of the East Kingdom Chorale
              list were also members of the KWC list, so I sent out an e mail a
              while ago announcing that I would make all posts to the KWC list and
              get rid of the EKC list. Seemed like overkill.
              I am owner/moderator of a few lists and now that I am the East Kingdom
              University Chancellores, I've got all that CRAP to deal with.

              :)

              erlan

              > Whatever happened to the East Kingdom Chorale list? It disappeared
              > from my list. Erlan?
              >
              > Heloise

            • Sapphira the Navigator
              Message 6 of 15 , Jul 3, 2006
                Considering that I'm in Drachenwald now I guess it's good that the
                moderator had the foresight to merge the lists. It doesn't look like
                I'll be making any EK events in the near future. If there are KWC
                members over here I hope to meet you at the Niebelungen Pity Party
                event in August.

                Blue/Sapphira

                ps- O Erlan, I think you like dealing with CRAP, otherwise you
                wouldn't have let yourself get volunteered into the position :)

                --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "daggett42" <daggett42@...> wrote:

                > AHH, the list itself...
                > Well, funny you asked.... all the members of the East Kingdom
                Chorale
                > list were also members of the KWC list, so I sent out an e mail a
                > while ago announcing that I would make all posts to the KWC list
                and
                > get rid of the EKC list. Seemed like overkill.
                > I am owner/moderator of a few lists and now that I am the East
                Kingdom
                > University Chancellores, I've got all that CRAP to deal with.
                >
                > :)
                >
                > erlan
                >

                > > Whatever happened to the East Kingdom Chorale list? It
                disappeared
                > > from my list. Erlan?
                > >
                > > Heloise

              • daggett42
                Message 7 of 15 , Jul 5, 2006
                  My next quest is to get the KWC in Lohac. We've had people sing in
                  the past, and one year we had the Queen in our audience and was very
                  impressed. I think that was the first year that Lohac was officially
                  a Kingdom and was at Pennsic as a Kingdom.
                  I hear that there is an event that happens in March that is sort of
                  like their big war... and hmm what a wonderful opportunity for the KWC
                  to happen.
                  I have set my next quest.

                  :)

                  Erlan Nordenskald KWC Coordinator, Director Emeritas.