Re: [KWChoir] Re: Southern Region?

    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 30, 2006
      The Known World Choir list has about 170 people from pretty much every Kingdom in  the SCA.  I don't know if anyone from Lochac is on the list currently, but there *have* been Aussies here in the past.  :-)

      Arianna

      draculachanter <draculachanter@...> wrote:
      Sorry...didn' t realize there are non-East Kingdom people on the list!

      http://www.eastking dom.org/event- detail.html? eid=1197

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • draculachanter
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 30, 2006
        Whatever happened to the East Kingdom Chorale list? It disappeared
        from my list. Erlan?

        Heloise
      • Justin Semmel
        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 1, 2006
          I'm mildly amused by this, down here in Lochac...

          Cheers,
          Juz
        • Geffrei Maudeleyne
          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 2, 2006

            Rule Atlantia, Atlantia rules the waves…

            Oh, sure, the East thinks it's the whole world... that's why we Midrealmers have to clean their clocks once every summer!

            Ursula

            --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups .com, "Catherine Sayre"
            <sayrecatherine@ ...> wrote:

            > The southern region of what?
            >

            > Catherine
            >

            > >From: "draculachanter" <draculachanter@ ...>
            > >To: KWChoir@yahoogroups .com
            > >Subject: [KWChoir] Southern Region?
            > >Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 22:18:50 -0000
            > >
            > >Anything vocal going on at Southern Region (or whatever the heck
            they
            > >call it now)?
            > >
            > >Heloise

          • daggett42
            Message 5 of 15 , Jul 2, 2006
              Ouch
              Erlan hurts

              > Oh, sure, the East thinks it's the whole world... that's why we
              Midrealmers have to clean their clocks once every summer!

              Acutally, I think the majority of peole on the list are NOT inthe East
              Kingdom

              As far as I know, there isn't any East Kingdom Chorale music
              rehearsals or performances going on at Southern Region War Camp.
              Partly, I guess because I am not going this year. Usually I'll put
              something fun together, but I have a mundane committment for that
              weekend, so I'm not able to attend.
              Sould anyone from the East be attending and want to organize a singing
              session.. please go right ahead.
              Oh, for those who don't know... The East Kingdom Chorale is a group I
              started which was sort of the East Kingdom contingent of the KWC.

              Erlan
              (humble leader)
            • daggett42
              Message 6 of 15 , Jul 2, 2006
                AHH, the list itself...
                Well, funny you asked.... all the members of the East Kingdom Chorale
                list were also members of the KWC list, so I sent out an e mail a
                while ago announcing that I would make all posts to the KWC list and
                get rid of the EKC list. Seemed like overkill.
                I am owner/moderator of a few lists and now that I am the East Kingdom
                University Chancellores, I've got all that CRAP to deal with.

                :)

                erlan

                > Whatever happened to the East Kingdom Chorale list? It disappeared
                > from my list. Erlan?
                >
                > Heloise

              • Sapphira the Navigator
                Message 7 of 15 , Jul 3, 2006
                  Considering that I'm in Drachenwald now I guess it's good that the
                  moderator had the foresight to merge the lists. It doesn't look like
                  I'll be making any EK events in the near future. If there are KWC
                  members over here I hope to meet you at the Niebelungen Pity Party
                  event in August.

                  Blue/Sapphira

                  ps- O Erlan, I think you like dealing with CRAP, otherwise you
                  wouldn't have let yourself get volunteered into the position :)

                  --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "daggett42" <daggett42@...> wrote:

                  > AHH, the list itself...
                  > Well, funny you asked.... all the members of the East Kingdom
                  Chorale
                  > list were also members of the KWC list, so I sent out an e mail a
                  > while ago announcing that I would make all posts to the KWC list
                  and
                  > get rid of the EKC list. Seemed like overkill.
                  > I am owner/moderator of a few lists and now that I am the East
                  Kingdom
                  > University Chancellores, I've got all that CRAP to deal with.
                  >
                  > :)
                  >
                  > erlan
                  >

                  > > Whatever happened to the East Kingdom Chorale list? It
                  disappeared
                  > > from my list. Erlan?
                  > >
                  > > Heloise

                • daggett42
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jul 5, 2006
                    My next quest is to get the KWC in Lohac. We've had people sing in
                    the past, and one year we had the Queen in our audience and was very
                    impressed. I think that was the first year that Lohac was officially
                    a Kingdom and was at Pennsic as a Kingdom.
                    I hear that there is an event that happens in March that is sort of
                    like their big war... and hmm what a wonderful opportunity for the KWC
                    to happen.
                    I have set my next quest.

                    :)

                    Erlan Nordenskald KWC Coordinator, Director Emeritas.