Re: Lilies KWC Inaugural Performance

  • Suzanne
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 22, 2006
      How wonderful!
      I hope to be resident in Calontir before next Lilies, and will *try*
      to join the Choir. I sing low alto and can sometimes handle a high
      tenor part. :-)
      You programmed some of my favorite composers... how could I not be
      there??

      Susanne de Lessard
      of the Outlands, for now
    • Bruce Rawitch
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 23, 2006
        --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "daggett42" <daggett42@...> wrote:
        I noticed that you used "annual" which indicates to me that it was a
        positive enough experience to DO IT AGAIN NEXT YEAR....

        Erlan,

        Yep, I'm planning on doing it again next year, but better. It was an
        amazing good time (for me at least, and I hope for everyone else) and
        next year we will even have better performance conditions (i.e., not
        outdoors by torchlight in a stiff wind- very period, but not the most
        condusive of conditions for choral performance :-)

        I look forward to seeing everyone back next year and meeting more of
        you.

        YIS

        Brice
      • Justin Semmel
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 27, 2006
          If you have any spare copies, or just pdfs, I would mind bringing your melody to our far distant land.

          YiS
          Juz, from the land of the long white cloud
          aka Melbourne Australia, come winter.