New Graphic Site SPAM Emails

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2006
      Hi folks, this is the second time I've tried to post this message
      today. Here's hoping this one goes through.

      As Jerusha explained, DO NOT OPEN the emails coming through the KWC
      site labeled "New Graphic Site."

      They are some sort of new virus attack and have been wreaking havoc
      with email. They are coming through from other sources, not just the
      KWC Yahoo Group, and they are not being caught by any of the usual
      Virus protection so BE CAREFUL and do not open ANY of these messages.

      Regarding Jerusha's suggestion, I am a moderator and do not have
      privileges to block attachments or make changes of that sort to the
      group, but I have emailed Lady Erlan, who is the list owner, and asked
      her to make those changes as soon as possible.

      I have also reported the problem to Yahoo.

      Arianna of Wynthrope
    • Susan B. Farmer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2006
        Quoting Karen Kasper <arianna_wyn@...>:

        > I have also reported the problem to Yahoo.

        I suspect that yahoo has been inundated with reports. For more
        information, see

        Jerusha who hopes to be able to sing with the choir one day!
        -----
        Susan Farmer
        sfarmer@...
        University of Tennessee